All Your Healthcare Performance KPIs in a Single Platform
From identifying operating room performance to determining bottom-line saving opportunities through labor and provider productivity management, HPA supports high impact operational performance improvement efforts.
Gaining insight into your organizational performance and identifying potential improvement opportunities is the goal of the analytics platform. By analyzing your raw data and augmenting with our Knowledge Engine, HPA turns your vast amounts of data into actionable information which leads to organizational improvements and competitive advantage.
Labor Analytics is an interactive tool that provides healthcare organizations with ongoing labor and productivity performance monitoring.
- Track OT/Premium pay
- Monitor variance from departmental targets
- Quickly identify areas of focus across entire Health System
Provider Analytics has been designed to allow the review of effort distribution and effectiveness across key areas of physician enterprise performance.
- Monitor cFTE performance to organization budgets and industry benchmarks
- Patient access KPIs compared to defined goals (arrival rate, new patient rate, new patient schedule lag, etc.)
- Financial trends and variances for key KPIs (operating margin, net patient revenue, etc.)
Perioperative Analytics provides organizations the ability to oversee the effectiveness of operating room usage and performance.
- Monitor case volume, room turnover and utilization, and first case on-time start
- The trend of utilization compared to room schedules
- Block holder performance comparisons to evaluate block schedule effectiveness
HPA tailored for every healthcare organization's needs
Built from extensive healthcare and global cross-industry experience, the analytic algorithms enable powerful insights that distinguish from other reporting and visualization tools. This provides an analytic path to facilitate the analysis, management, and strategic planning for your organization.